So I did. I cried and prayed, in front of the monitor. Just a brief tear. nothing much. But what I get from that were:
- If I want something bad, I have to work harder.
- What seemed bad for you, actually is good for you.
- Never ever forget Allah and istigfar as often as you can.
- S.U.P.P.O.R.T, give suggestions and participate in the transition
- Don't just comment / being judgmental and sound like it's an order!
- Don't repeat the advice over and over again, frequently
- In the end it's still their choice to be whatever they want, just accept them the way they are, because you already said enough to them. May Allah guide us all.