WARNING!

WARNING! Be careful of this blog. You might get fatter.

Wednesday, 22 May 2013

My simple wedding

Assalam!

03.03.13 Sunday. It was my wedding.

It took place at my house. Solemnization at 11 am in the morning then proceed to feast. A one day event. Some things were according to planned and some were not. But even unintended, it became better then expected.

#What made me happy! :
1.  Gorgeous self-&-friends-made decos:
     Bilik pengantin, pelamin, candy booth, whimsical fancy porch and gazebo, *basically every decor*
2.  My drawn inai (from a booth inside TESCO shah alam) and 'accidental-design' wedding dress
3.  The part where most of my family and friends wore pastel and cover their aurah :')
4.  Prettiest canopies provided by caterer with red carpet and green arches

#Some sad things happened:
1.  I heard the food was not sufficient. Sorry!
2.  Invitations were badly handled. Errggh.. Sorryy!!
3.  My plan for my dulang girls to come down first failed. it was too pack! :(
4.  Didn't take longer time to take more outdoor pics due to rain and tiredness. *oh regret!!!*

Overall here is the video, produced by cahayafotografik



and also come see other pictures from my photographer Gambajer. click the picture below for more pics:




Thanks for stopping by ;)

Do say hi in the comments below!