03.03.13 Sunday. It was my wedding.
It took place at my house. Solemnization at 11 am in the morning then proceed to feast. A one day event. Some things were according to planned and some were not. But even unintended, it became better then expected.
#What made me happy! :
1. Gorgeous self-&-friends-made decos:
Bilik pengantin, pelamin, candy booth, whimsical fancy porch and gazebo, *basically every decor*
2. My drawn inai (from a booth inside TESCO shah alam) and 'accidental-design' wedding dress
3. The part where most of my family and friends wore pastel and cover their aurah :')
4. Prettiest canopies provided by caterer with red carpet and green arches
#Some sad things happened:
1. I heard the food was not sufficient. Sorry!
2. Invitations were badly handled. Errggh.. Sorryy!!
3. My plan for my dulang girls to come down first failed. it was too pack! :(
4. Didn't take longer time to take more outdoor pics due to rain and tiredness. *oh regret!!!*
Overall here is the video, produced by cahayafotografik
and also come see other pictures from my photographer Gambajer. click the picture below for more pics:
Thanks for stopping by ;)
Do say hi in the comments below!